The 2021 HealthTec Cluster Anniversary conference took place, virtually, on Tuesday the 18th May, bringing together peers from across the health and life sciences sector.
The North West HealthTec Cluster was launched in 2019, dedicated to increasing intra & cross-sector connectivity, supporting cutting-edge research & development, commercialisation, and global growth of health technology solutions. It does this through connecting the capabilities of now 50 local, regional and national stakeholder organisations.
Director of N8 Research Partnership, Annette Bramley, chaired the final panel of this years HealthTec Cluster anniversary conference, ‘Sustainability in the Health & Life Sciences sector.’
Watch the full panel discussion below:
Chair: Dr Annette Bramley, Director N8 Research Partnership
- Emma Degg, CEO, North West Business Leaders Team
- Steve Jamieson, Healthcare Lead GB&I, Siemens
- Ian Stenton, Head of Sustainability, Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Neil Hind, GM NHS Procurement Programme Director, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
- Dr Carol Treasure, CEO & Founder, X-Cellr8
- Emma Southwall-Sander, Harwell EnergyTec Cluster, UKRI-Science & Technology Facilities Council