14 October 2014: Leading businesses and academic experts were brought together at a unique event designed to foster collaboration and innovation around food security and technology.
1 October 2014: Driving innovations in food security will be top of the agenda next month at a unique event to be held in York.
1 September 2014: Sarah Jackson, Director of the N8 Research Partnership, is to leave her role with the organisation after five successful years.
- Partners aim to develop patient-led innovations
- Regenerative medicine pioneers to discuss the Pathway to Innovation
- Supporting the battle against bacteria
- N8 universities lead national celebration of new chemistry facilities
- Preparing for extended working lives
- N8 responds to Cabinet reshuffle
- N8 Industry Innovation Forum brings sustainable solutions one step nearer
- University-industry collaboration essential for innovation, N8 Chair says
- Creating a Northern powerhouse – N8 comments on the Chancellor’s speech
- N8 welcomes increase in university-industry collaboration