1 September 2014: Sarah Jackson, Director of the N8 Research Partnership, is to leave her role with the organisation after five successful years.
14 August 2014: The N8 Industry Innovation Forum (N8 IIF) has helped bring about a new partnership which is using innovative research techniques to design products and services for older people and their carers to support…
5 August 2014: Innovators specialising in the rapidly emerging field of Regenerative Medicine will gather in Leeds next month to discuss how the latest research is being translated into clinical benefits for patients.
- Supporting the battle against bacteria
- N8 universities lead national celebration of new chemistry facilities
- Preparing for extended working lives
- N8 responds to Cabinet reshuffle
- N8 Industry Innovation Forum brings sustainable solutions one step nearer
- University-industry collaboration essential for innovation, N8 Chair says
- Creating a Northern powerhouse – N8 comments on the Chancellor’s speech
- N8 welcomes increase in university-industry collaboration
- Showcasing chemistry equipment for greater success
- Are employees and businesses prepared for extended working lives?