17 June 2015: The N8 Research Partnership has strengthened its academic-industry partnership role in the life sciences sector by becoming a member of Bionow, the leading membership organisation for the biomedical and…
16 June 2015: The N8 universities were strongly represented in the most recent Queen’s Birthday Honours List 2015, with figures from a wide range of academic disciplines receiving recognition for their work.
Interview with Professor Tracy Hussell, Director of the Manchester Collaborative Centre for Inflammation Research
8 June 2015: Professor Tracy Hussell, Director of the Manchester Collaborative Centre for Inflammation Research (MCCIR) has spoken about the future of open innovation strategies for inflammation and the challenges…
- High profile speakers to take the stage at Regener8 Annual Meeting
- CHESHIRE CONSTABULARY COMMITS TO PARTNERSHIP WITH N8 PRP
- University of Leeds funds £17 million structural biology lab
- Academics take on industry challenges at special joint workshop
- Experiences from the N8 Industry Innovation Forum highlighted by NCUB
- Better validated targets and innovative chemistry are key to more transforming success in drug discovery, says N8 Director
- MULTI-MILLION POUND FUNDING SECURED FOR FOOD SECURITY RESEARCH PROGRAMME
- Interview with N8 Director Dr Peter Simpson
- Co-producing knowledge: the future of social science?
- New N8 report highlights impact of equipment sharing across UK higher education sector