25 March 2015: The N8 Research Partnership has secured multi-million pound funding for a programme which is set to transform food security research in the UK.
23 March 2015: Dr Peter Simpson, Director of the N8 Research Partnership, was recently interviewed by the Efficiency Exchange.
12 March 2015: Article by Heather Campbell, a Professor of town and regional planning at the University of Sheffield, on the findings of a ground-breaking N8 research programme.
- New N8 report highlights impact of equipment sharing across UK higher education sector
- Major funding announced for N8 Policing Research Partnership
- A new head office for the N8
- Interview with Sir Alan Langlands
- Workshop demonstrates support for ground-breaking social sciences programme
- Workshop set to show strength of new co-production programme
- N8 Research Partnership collaborates to explore potential of co-production
- N8 Research Partnership appoints new director
- N8 Industry Innovation Forum tackles challenge of food security
- N8 Industry Innovation Forum to focus on sustainable food