5 December 2013: Polaris, the N8 High Performance Computer, is helping scientists gain a better understanding of how natural diamonds, and synthetic versions, can be used more effectively in diamond-based technologies…
3 December 2013: The imagination is being used as a tool to help academics and arts and humanities practitioners rethink collaborations and develop new research ideas, attendees at a recent N8 event demonstrated.
28 November 2013: Over 70 delegates from northern universities, large companies and SMEs, all hungry to find partners for innovation, took part in the METRC: Partnerships for Successful Innovation networking event.
- N8 IIF featured as open innovation best practice
- North academics and industrial biotech experts aim for innovation
- N8 supercomputer tracks first dinosaur steps in over 90 million years
- Sustainable communities are key to generating economic growth in the North
- Collaboration is the key for encouraging a British invention revolution
- N8 universities in top 1% in the world
- Digital innovators discuss new research partnerships
- METRC Innovation Awards move to monthly award panels
- Innovation expert appointed to increase impact of university-industry collaboration
- N8 academic discusses universities’ role in economic growth