27 July 2015: Newcastle University and the University of York were two of six universities selected to host five-year multi-disciplinary research centres to promote research, knowledge, and skills in the Digital Economy.
How innovation communities can deliver more effective research – article by N8 Director Dr Peter Simpson
27 July 2015: Dr Peter Simpson, Director of the N8 Research Partnership, has examined how innovation communities can deliver more effective research in his latest article for The Efficiency Exchange.
20 July 2015: The N8 Research Partnership has been recognised as a successful university collaborative partnership model in this month's Budget.
- Major investment announced for new Catapult in Medicines Technologies
- Life Sciences in the spotlight at Bionow conference
- N8 Research Partnership working with Bionow
- Representatives of N8 universities recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours List
- Interview with Professor Tracy Hussell, Director of the Manchester Collaborative Centre for Inflammation Research
- High profile speakers to take the stage at Regener8 Annual Meeting
- CHESHIRE CONSTABULARY COMMITS TO PARTNERSHIP WITH N8 PRP
- University of Leeds funds £17 million structural biology lab
- Academics take on industry challenges at special joint workshop
- Experiences from the N8 Industry Innovation Forum highlighted by NCUB