28 May 2015: A joint-workshop hosted by the N8 Industry Innovation Forum (N8 IIF) and global speciality chemical manufacturer Croda has helped to demonstrate the potential of academic-industry collaboration.
19 May 2015: The N8 Industry Innovation Forum (N8 IIF) – which connects businesses with research intensive universities and other key organisations and networks involved in innovation – has been highlighted this month…
Better validated targets and innovative chemistry are key to more transforming success in drug discovery, says N8 Director
12 May 2015: Dr Peter Simpson, Director of the N8 Research Partnership, has stated that a new automation approach in drug discovery will be "helpful", though not transformative by itself, in an article by Katharine…
- MULTI-MILLION POUND FUNDING SECURED FOR FOOD SECURITY RESEARCH PROGRAMME
- Interview with N8 Director Dr Peter Simpson
- Co-producing knowledge: the future of social science?
- New N8 report highlights impact of equipment sharing across UK higher education sector
- Major funding announced for N8 Policing Research Partnership
- A new head office for the N8
- Interview with Sir Alan Langlands
- Workshop demonstrates support for ground-breaking social sciences programme
- Workshop set to show strength of new co-production programme
- N8 Research Partnership collaborates to explore potential of co-production