31 October 2014: A new programme to explore the potential of knowledge ‘co-production’ between researchers and non-academics has been launched by the N8 Research Partnership.
29 October 2014: The N8 Research Partnership has appointed Dr Peter Simpson as its new Director.
14 October 2014: Leading businesses and academic experts were brought together at a unique event designed to foster collaboration and innovation around food security and technology.
- N8 Industry Innovation Forum to focus on sustainable food
- Sarah Jackson to take up new role with The University of Liverpool
- Partners aim to develop patient-led innovations
- Regenerative medicine pioneers to discuss the Pathway to Innovation
- Supporting the battle against bacteria
- N8 universities lead national celebration of new chemistry facilities
- Preparing for extended working lives
- N8 responds to Cabinet reshuffle
- N8 Industry Innovation Forum brings sustainable solutions one step nearer
- University-industry collaboration essential for innovation, N8 Chair says