24 March 2014: Academics, police professionals and partner organisations have united to identify opportunities for collaboration and innovation in regional policing.
11 March 2014: A special event to identify opportunities for collaboration and innovation in regional policing will take place later this month.
21 February 2014: The N8 Research Partnership is to lead a workstrand focused on asset sharing, as part of the next phase of work on efficiency and effectiveness in universities, led by Universities UK and chaired by Professor…
- Toolkit launched to encourage greater sharing of university research equipment
- Sir Alan Langlands to be new Chair of N8 Research Partnership
- Collaboration, reinvention and growth in the arts and humanities
- N8 Partnership receives £50,000 police grant
- N8 launches Policing Research Partnership
- New chair of N8 Executive Management Group announced
- Polaris helps shine light on diamonds
- Imagination creates creative and successful collaborations
- Academics and industrialists network for future innovation partnerships
- N8 IIF featured as open innovation best practice