The N8 AgriFood annual conference will take place 13-14 June 2018, at the Hilton hotel in Liverpool.
The conference is the preeminent event bringing researchers, industry and external stakeholders together to look at innovative approaches in food systems and sustainability. It runs over two days with high level keynotes, panel debates, streamed workshop sessions and an exhibition area, as well as networking opportunities over drinks and dinner.
- Interactive breakout sessions exploring N8 AgriFood’s latest projects
- Involvement from local food and community groups
- Fantastic networking opportunities over Poster sessions, drinks and conference dinner in the beautiful, lively city of Liverpool
- Abstracts and Open Symposia ideas accepted
This event represents a unique opportunity to explore the real the potential for new projects and solutions to the major food security and agritech issues facing us.
- Food producers and processors
- Food retailers (multinationals and local enterprise)
- Farming community and other end users
- Agritech organisations and innovation drivers
- Government and NGOs
- Media and independent industry observers
- Investors and financial institutions
- Public health and behaviour specialists
- Academic and research experts across multiple disciplines
- Early career researchers and PhD students
For more information and to get involved either as a speaker, sponsor or attendee please contact Malou Lindholm.