The programme for the Regener8 Annual Conference 2013 has now been confirmed.
This year’s event takes place on Thursday 10 October at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, and will be focussed around “Translating regenerative therapies to a global market”.
Delegates will hear respected RegenMed industry experts from around the world discuss the opportunities for commercialising regenerative medicine tools and therapies on an international scale.The keynote speakers this year are:
- Michael May, Chief Executive of the Canadian Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM)
- Paul Whiting, Head of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Pfizer Neusentis
- Dietmar Hutmacher, QUT Chair in Regenerative Medicine, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
There will also be presentations about commercialising regenerative therapies from the perspectives of different sized companies, followed by a panel discussion involving:
- Paul Kemp, CEO and CSO, Intercytex Ltd
- Michal Slomczykowski, Medical Director, Geistlich Pharma AG, Switzerland
- Jim Faulkner, VP, CMC and Supply, Rare Disease Unit, GlaxoSmithKline
Also speaking will be Matthew Durdy, Chief Business Officer of the Cell Therapy Catapult.
To view the full programme click here.
Information about delegate tickets and exhibition packages is available on the Regener8 website.